All email campaigns will be managed under the following terms and conditions. No exceptions will be made to this policy unless stated in writing and signed by an authorized official of our company.
Email Terms & Conditions
* Accounts that have not submitted content within 3 days of sending may have their send date cancelled and rescheduled at our convenience.
* We reserve the right to postpone the send date up to 7 business days under extreme circumstances. In the event that the date is changed by eServices Leader, no additional fees will apply.
* Accounts will be sent out on the scheduled date before 5pm PST. In the event that the click thru guarantee has not been reached within 7 days of the first mailing, an additional mailing will be scheduled for the next available date.
* Any website that is offline, down or interrupted understands that we can not shut off traffic being delivered from previous emails sent out. Traffic delivered during this time will not be credited.
* Since we cannot guarantee the amount of response to any given campaign mailing, the advertiser must understand that it may take up to 90 days to deliver the full amount stated in our guarantee.
* Client will be notified by email when the campaign begins. Support matters must be submitted through our ticketing system.
* We are not responsible for any errors in content or links that are submitted by client.
* We make no warranties or guarantees towards sales of your products or services.